Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello Blogging World

Wow! I cannot believe that I am now actually an official "blogger." Recently I have been asking God for visions and dreams and before I go to bed at night, ideas just float around in my head, obviously making falling asleep difficult but I don't mind because I believe it's when I hear from the Lord clearly, when all is still and quiet. Anyway, last night I believe the Lord told me to create and blog and here I am, the next day, blogging...weird.

Many ideas about the blog also popped into my head last night as I thought. I wondered if it should be private, like for my own viewing (do people do that?) or if I should make it for other women to read my thoughts on God, marriage, friendships, hardships, randomness, etc. On the one hand, if it were private, it could be like my own personal journal, which I've always wanted to do since I feel I definitely type faster than I write. I often find myself skipping words when journaling because my thoughts reel ahead of my hand. On the other hand, who would it really benefit besides me if only I could read it? So, I guess there's the deciding factor. It's open for all to see. I pray the Lord will lead people to read it who will benefit from it. If that's you, then, welcome to my blog. =)

1 comment:

  1. Akeelah, hats off to you for sharing your innermost thoughts with the world. You are so right; it's all about helping others.

    ReplyDelete